Trust & Estate Planning Lawyer
Protecting your family when you can no longer do so is one of the most important reasons to contact a Trust & Estate Planning Lawyer.
Creating even a basic estate plan will put you in control of your finances so your loved ones will be spared the heartache, expense and frustration should you become disabled or pass away.
Estate Planning Gives You More Control
- Allows You To Control Your Property While You are Alive and Well
- Provides for Yourself and Your Loved Ones If You Become Disabled or Incapacitated
- Minimizes the Impact of Professional Fees, Court Costs and Taxes
- Allows You to Give What You Have:
- To Whom You Want
- The Way You Want
- When You Want
Estate planning documents can also limit estate taxes, discourage legal challenges from heirs, and address community/separate property concerns or issues. A well-drafted estate plan can also hold assets for children and provide for their future.
Our attorneys can also present additional opportunities, including a comprehensive Legacy Plan that would allow beneficiaries to control their inheritance while held in a Trust, but at the same time provide all the benefits that a Trust can offer.
Without proper estate planning documents in place, intestacy laws will dictate who inherits your property, and the results might not be what you intend. It is best to create an estate plan that reflects your wishes and gives you and your loved ones peace of mind.
Our Trust & Estate Planning Services Include
- Personalized Estate Planning
- Irrevocable Trusts
- Provide Guardians for Your Minor Children
- Asset Protection Trusts
- Financial Power of Attorney
- Property Designations
- Beneficiary Designations for Financial Accounts
- Codicils to Wills
- Amendments to and Restatements of Trusts
- Trust Funding Assistance
- Revocable Living Trusts
- Retirement Trusts
- Comprehensive Disability Planning
- Advance Healthcare Directives
- Medical/Medicaid Trusts
- Special Needs Trusts
- HIPAA Authorizations
- Charitable Remainder Trusts
- Pet Trusts
- Protect Beneficiaries From Creditors
Consumer Litigation Law Center's Trust & Estate Attorneys have years of experience planning and preparing for the eventualities we all loathe to consider. If done with care and proper interpretation of probate, tax, and estate laws, you can save your family potentially years of heartache and unnecessary expense.